Tuesday, February 26, 2013

So, why "The Rabbits Hole"?

I was reevaluating the events of my day and thought to myself, "Am I crazy or is it everyone else?" The answer I came up with is this...it HAS to be everyone else because I, like all of you, am ALWAYS right. In this realization I am just like everyone else; I am the same. Fitting the mold of conformity and existing within the "norm" makes me the opposite of crazy by the definition itself.  


A "Rabbit Hole" is the inevitable chaos that exists in the lives of the "crazy people" that we inadvertently step into due to proximity, location, and (well, plainly) entertainment factor.

I have fallen into many so called rabbit holes and have been humored by all the craziness and drama within them; now I choose to share these roller coaster, hair pulling, ready for the looney bin antics with anyone who would like to go "Down the Rabbits Hole."

If while reading any of these stories you can relate, feel like "Déjà vu", or start to wonder if I know you or your friends remember- you are not alone.  All of us have these crazy people in our lives that we just can't seem to get rid of.  We would lose a lot if they were not there bringing us their own brand of entertainment, their own type of stand up comedy show.  If you have a story of your own, or feel the need to add your two cents to one of mine, feel free.  That is what this blog is for.  Feel free to rant, rave, vent, bash, trash, slam, and laugh at everyone you know; but please don't use anyone's name.  I have realized that I bring my friends down my own rabbit holes; while ranting, raving, venting, bashing, trashing, slamming, and laughing at others this is towards my own roller coaster, hair pulling, ready for the looney bin antics as well.  I am sure I have been, and will be again, the entertainment factor in someone elses otherwise "normal" life.

Now, let's go BACK "Down the Rabbits Hole"... 

No comments:

Post a Comment